Doggo Gaming Darkrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weme's application

2 posters

Go down

Make weme a mod?

Weme's application I_vote_lcap50%Weme's application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Weme's application I_vote_lcap50%Weme's application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Weme's application Empty Weme's application

Post by weme105 Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:47 pm

RP name: Answer here
How long have you played at DG:  Started today (8/26/16)
What rank are you currently within the server?: Not sure.
Steam name: weme
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59631536
Link to your Steam Profile: www(dot) steamcommunity (dot)com /id/weme105
Do you have a mic: It's 2016 who doesn't
Will you be active on the forum: Probably
Where can the rules be found: MOTD
5 of the most important rules & Why: No rdm; so the server isn't a fuck fest, No disrespect; cause everyone wants to be happy, No abusing powers; so people can enjoy the game, No metagaming so the games realistic, and no hacking or ddos threats as nobody likes that shit.
Why do you believe you deserve the rank?: Looking for a good server and friends to play with, and I know the rules already so it will be easy for me.

Scenarios:
You see someone running around pushing players with their props: Tell them to stop and warn them, if they continue jail them
Someone said in OOC that he had been scammed by a gundealer: never had to deal with this before, but it sounds like an rp issue, but if I did have to take care of it I would probably just give the guy his money.
Someone said in OOC that he was random arrested: Check for a warrant in the logs.
Someone has spawned lots of props in one area: Tell them not to do that warn them then jail if continued.
Someone claims that the person they are raiding are building to prevent them from getting inside: If there is a building sign tell people raiding to leave and warn as there is a sign but if there is not just leave.
Someone claims that they were killed and the person is no longer in the server and is very mad about it: I would leave them alone but if I am wanted to message them about it I would.

Some of these were kinda hard for me to understand so sorry if I answered them incorrectly.

weme105

Back to top Go down

Weme's application Empty Re: Weme's application

Post by Fifty Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:57 pm

so my real name is abel licea and i like this server and im a active player i normaly play Urbangamers but quit so im looking for a new home to stay in and injoy

Fifty

Back to top Go down