Doggo Gaming Darkrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Krabs admin app

Go down

Mr.Krabs admin app Empty Mr.Krabs admin app

Post by Mr.Krabs Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:37 pm

name: Mr.Krabs
How long have you had the moderator rank: hAvent
How much of your time on the server do you spend On Duty: 3 hrs a day
What rank are you currently within the server?: User
Steam name: Mr.Krabs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58761797
Do you have a mic: Yes of course
Will you be active on the forum: Yes
6 of the most important rules: Minging,RDM,Prop kill,NLR,Hacking
Why you deserve the rank: I feel that I deserve the admin rank because I understand how to work a server I have developed many servers over the years and have also owned a few in the past so I can help you with adding donar ranks and telling you ways to increase the number of players on the server I can also work as an enforcer as I can help balance out the good people and the bad people and punish the people that need to be and also reward the people that deserve to be rewarded anything u need I can be of help to u.
How can you help Doggo gaming: I can help to by being active on the forums and also help you on how to setup user friendly forums l.
What do you think are the most important qualities of being an Admin and why?: leadership,knowledge and patience....you need those qualitys to be a good admin because you need to know what you r doing but also know that by doing somethings might take some time to work and be put into place.

Scenarios:
Someone is threatening to Ddos the server: Perma Ban
Someone said in OOC he was RDM'd but the accused player gives a valid reason for the kill. Two other players claim to have witnessed the situation: I will talk it over with them and make a descion and if I feel he was Rdmed I will jail him.
3 people from the same clan said Bob mugged alone and killed without giving any warnings: You will give him a 3 day ban because of the 3 accounts and talk it over with him before the ban occurs.
Someone has prop blocked spawn: tell them to remove it if they don't they get kicked and if they continue to do it it is a ban.
Someone said shithead is hacking: you bring the hacker to you in a sit you ask him to do a few commands for you and if you feel he was hacking he will get kicked.
Someone is disrespecting you?: Kick them and tell them to read the rules.
Someone complains in OOC that someone has propblocked, when you get there, the props are no longer there: You must check the logs for props being placed.
Someone screams in OOC "omg worst server ever": You can't do anything it's there option.
A player has found a way to bend the rules and are now using it to cause havoc for other players: you asked them to stop and if they don't respond they get kicked and you can tell the owner that so he can fix the rules.
Player A is continuously putting hits on Player B causing grief for the player B, what do you do?: you try and talk over the issue with them
The server has just restarted and shithead is in OOC demanding a refund of his printers: Answer here
Someone is spamming their advert in OOC: you tell them to stop spamming and that the printers r gone.
Someone tells you that they bought printers from another player and when they hand over the money the other player disconnects, what do you do? You have to ban them a day for scamming.
Someone says in OOC that they are lagging and asks if the server is getting ddos'd and another player says "haha its me xD XD" you ban that person Perma and they can Appel on the forums.

Mr.Krabs

Back to top Go down